About the College
ATME college of engineering is founded by a group of like-minded technocrats in 2010. Founders are managing various kind of enterprises like infra companies, manufacturing units, and IT service. Founders are aware of the need of the industry and trying to cater to such needs by developing industry-ready engineers through ATME College of Engineers.
ATME has been fostering Industry-Institute interaction on a regular basis. ATMECE has entered to MOUs with many industries for Internships, Placement, Skill enhancement, Research & Development etc., Reputed companies like CISCO, Texas Instruments, Frenus Technologies have set up their labs and Training centers in the college campus
ATME College of Engineering is rated ‘GOLD’ by QS I·GAUGE for its Overall Excellence as a top-notch College and has become the 1st College in Mysuru to be awarded in Engineering Category.
ATME has created an ecosystem where education is just not limited to academics, it extends beyond the class rooms & labs to industry interactions, cultural, social and sports events for the all-round development of the students.
About the Department
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering was started in the year 2010 with an intake of 60 students. The department with its strong pool of faculty, well-developed laboratories and latest software and hardware facilities emphasizes towards imparting quality education, hands-on expertise to students to shape their all-round personality. The Department offers UG program in Electrical & Electronics Engineering which is accredited by NBA under MHRD. The department is also recognized as research centre by VTU.
Quantum is a technical forum for students to exhibit their technical abilities through their project works,
seminars and quiz activities.
Event 1: State Level Technical Project Exhibition
Exhibition Date: 29.6.2022
Venue : Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To provide platform to showcase student’s technical ability.
- To propel the creativity from the students.
- To create awareness about the latest researches, challenges of the society & inventions in the stream of Electrical & Electronics
- To test the applications of the concepts that has been learned
Eligibility, Rules and Guidelines:
- Final year students from Engineering and Diploma institutions.
- Branches: Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Technology.
- The Project team shall have a maximum of 4 students
- Projects will be evaluated by experts Committee.
- Participants must Exhibit their Modules
- Participants should bring all required materials to exhibit their hardware / software projects. The Electric power supply will be made available.
- Commercially procured kits or models should not constitute a major portion of the project.
- Student must set up their project, remain with it throughout their judging period and remove it at the end of the exhibition
- All Participants have to submit one copy of Project report(spiral bound) containing Project Title, Introduction, objective’s, Block diagram, brief description, Advantages and disadvantages, , Applications, Results, conclusion and future scope duly signed by their guide, HoD.
- Registration will open till 27th June 2022.
- E-Certificate to all participants.
- No TA/DA is admissible. Accommodation will be provided on their own cost with prior intimation
- Top 3 Best Projects will be awarded with: Cash prize and Winners Certificate
- Registration Fee: Rs.300 per Project team.
- Registration Fee Payment as to be done to Account No. 12103100008499, Account Name: ATME EEE DEPARTMENT’, Karnataka Gramin bank, Mellahally, Mysuru.
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/B5diWQSSuJn9gqRu8
- Scan QR Code for registration of Event 1: State Level Technical Project Exhibition