|Academic Year||Total No. of students||Campus placed||Off campus||Total placed||Higher studies||Total||Entrepreneur||Total|
|2nd Year||7.60||4AD21ME401||Adarsha M|
|3rd Year||8.97||4AD19ME023||Prajwal M Y|
|4th Year||8.60||4AD18ME055||Vaibhav G Jagannath|
|II-Year||8.83 SGPA||4AD19ME023||Mr. Prajwal M Y|
|8.38 SGPA||4AD19ME006||Mr. Chandrakanth J|
|III Year||8.24 SGPA||4AD18ME003||Mr. Azmathulla Khan|
|8.00 SGPA||4AD18ME016||Mr. Jeevankumar M|
|IV-Year||9.00 SGPA||4AD17ME043||Mr.Mohammed Zain|
|8.93 SGPA||4AD17ME014||Mr Chandan Kumar M D|
|II-Year||8.42 SGPA||Mr. Naveen M|
|8.29 SGPA||Mr. Mohammed Jeelani H|
|III Year||8.69 SGPA||Mr.Mohammed Zain|
|8.69 SGPA||Mr. Santhosh Kumar S|
|IV-Year||9.17 SGPA||Mr. Mohammed Faraz Ur Rahman|
|9.13 CGPA||Mr. Mohammed Khan Yousuf|
|II-Year||8.25 CGPA||Mr. Mohammed Zain|
|7.77 CGPA||Mr. Sanju Joel|
|III Year||8.69 CGPA||Mr.Mohammed Faraz Ur Rahman|
|8.50 CGPA||Mr. Irfan Pasha|
|IV-Year||9.29 CGPA||Mr. Adarsh Gowda|
|9.13 CGPA||Mr. Vedith Uthaiah K T|
|I-year||8.375 SGPA||Mr. Chandan Y|
|8.02 SGPA||Mr. Mohammed Zain|
|II-Year||8.80 CGPA||Mr. Mohammed Faraz Ur Rahman|
|8.32 CGPA||Mr. Krishna Prasad Bhat|
|III Year||8.83 CGPA||Mr. Harron Hakeem A|
|8.46 CGPA||Mr. Nithin Muralidhar|
|IV-Year||81.23%||Mr. Sunil Kumar M K|
|80.56%||Mr. Sharath Rajendra|
|I-year||8.75CGPA||Mr. Mohammad Faraz Ur Rahman|
|8.75CGPA||Ms. Asha D|
|II-Year||79%||Mr. Harron Hakeem A|
|75.63%||Mr. Manojkumar B M|
|III Year||76%||Abhilash L|
|75%||Sagar M K|
|IV-Year||84%||Ms. Niveditha L|
|82%||Mr. Manoj S|
|I-year||8.95 CGPA||Mr. Mohammad Faraz Raza|
|8.71 CGPA||Mr. Haroon Hakeem|
|II-Year||72.17%||Mr. Abhilash L|
|III Year||79%||Ms. Neveditha L|
|74%||Mr. Deepak Madappa|
|IV-Year||83%||Mr. Bharath T V|
|81%||Mr. Ganesh N|
|4AD19ME018||Muhammed Raashid||Affordable stairs lift for elderly and physically challenged||Dr. Chethan S|
|4AD19ME021||Naveen Raju P|
|4AD20ME425||Pavan Thejasvi R|
|4AD20ME435||Yashwanth Kumar S|
|4AD19ME009||Hannan Ahmed Khan||Semi-Automatic Ventilator assisted with ARDUINO||Dr. Mohanakumara K C|
|4AD19ME015||Mir Ashfaq Ahmed|
|4AD18ME045||Saqlainulla shariff||Study of mechanical properties of reinforced epoxy hybrid composite with Nano particles and glass fibers for elevated temperature applications||Dr. Md. Nadeem M|
|4AD18ME055||Vaibhav G jaganaath|
|4AD19ME427||M C Karthik||Fabrication of Pneumatic controlled coconut water extraction and splitter||Dr. Mohana kumara K C|
|4AD19ME433||Manoj S V|
|4AD19ME403||Abhishek Gowda C A|
|P14||4AD17ME034||MOHAMMED AFNAN||Design and Development of engine oil Quality testing device for Automotive vehicle||Dr. Suresh Kumar S|
|4AD17ME039||MOHAMMED KHASIM USAID|
|P08||4AD17ME068||SANJU JOEL||IOT based smart agricultural management and recommendation system.||Mr. Karthik Kumar M|
|4AD17ME069||SANTHOSH KUMAR S|
|4AD18ME441||VIKRAM S P|
|P26||4AD16ME029||Krishna Prasad Bhat G||Design and Fabrication of Organic Fertilizer Making Machine By Composting Method||Mr. Yashwanth N|
|4AD17ME430||Prajwal R P|
|P22||4AD14ME011||Ali Abbas||Iot Based Air Pollution Monitoring System Using Drone||Mr. Karthik Kumar M|
|4AD16ME031||Manjunath N M|
|P33||4AD17ME408||G Madhuvardhan||Multi Axes Solar Tracking System||Dr. Mohanakumara K C|
|4AD17ME447||Swetha N B|
|A1||4AD15ME024||Harron Hakeem A||Fabrication of Sugarcane Harvester||Prof. Harsha D N|
|4AD15ME050||Mohamed Raza Faraz|
|4AD15ME051||Mohammed Waheed U R|
|A4||4AD15ME006||Ajay N Kumar||Design and Fabrication of Scum Removal machine in Jaggery Park||Prof. Niranjan Kumar V S|
|4AD15ME011||Arun Rangappa Haramballi|
|A5||4AD15ME009||Ananthashayana R||Fabrication of portable Finer Millet (RAGI) Threshing Machine||Prof. Suresh Kumar S|
|BATCH No.||USN||STUDENTS NAME||Project Title||Guide|
|A-14||4AD14ME007||Adnan Khan||Development of low cost 3d printer||Prof. Karthik Kumar M|
|4AD14ME009||Akshath P D|
|A-16||4AD13ME036||Kushal Gowda Y N||Design and Fabrication of Corn de-seeding Machine||Prof. Pavan kumar K P|
|4AD15ME416||Harshakumar D M|
|4AD15ME441||Pushpa M C|
|4AD15ME446||Rvikumara M H|
|A-9||4AD15ME403||Akshay V||To Study Surface Roughness, Residual stress and Mechanical Properties of Al-2024 by Using Air Blast Shot Peening Method||Prof. Suresh Kumar S|
|4AD15ME409||Chethan M R|
|4AD15ME423||Koushik Gowda M V|
|4AD15ME426||Manoj A R|
|BATCH No.||USN||STUDENTS NAME||Project Title||Guide|
|A-1||4AD13ME030||Jaffar Khan S||Design and Fabrication of quad leaning Suspension||Prof. Suresh Kumar S|
|A-3||4AD13ME039||Mahendra H S||Design and Fabrication of Minitiller||Prof. Rakshith N|
|4AD13ME040||Mallikarjuna K R|
|4AD13ME042||Manohar H S|
|A-8||4AD13ME007||Abhishek Gowda C A||Hybrid Solar Dryer||Prof. Tejendra Prasad|
|4AD13ME012||Akshay Kumar S|
|4AD13ME029||J Infant Joshua|
|BATCH No.||USN||STUDENTS NAME||Project Title||Guide|
|A-1||4AD12ME002||Abdul Ghani||Solar powered vehicle for automatic crack detection in railway track||Prof. Devaraj M R|
|A-13||4AD12ME018||Bharath T V||Design & Fabrication of Magnetic Breaking System||Prof. Niranjan V S|
|4AD12ME036||Lokesh T Chowdary|
|4AD12ME039||Madan Kumar D|
|A-8||4AD12ME008||Adib Salam Khan||Design & fabrication roti pressing machine||Prof. Suresh Kumar S|
|4AD12ME047||Md. Arfat Mani|
|4AD12ME048||Md. Ali Salman|
|4AD12ME049||Md. Azka Gowda|
|Publications In journals||Conferences|
Text Books Published:
|Elements of Mechanical Engineering||
Mr. Harsha D N
Mr. Mohammed Nadeem
Mr. Rohith S
|Control Engineering||Mr. SwarnaKiran S|
|CNC Programming and Robotics||
Mr. Harsha D N
Mr. Mohammed Nadeem
|Dr. Rathnakar G||IJCEM, IJIRT,GRD Journals, IJCRT||International|
|Dr Srinivasa K||Materials Todays Proceeding||International|
|Dr Chethan S||Reviewed several articles submitted to Materials Today Proceedings Journal – Elsevier Publications
Reviewed several articles submitted to the Journal of Applied Polymer Science – Wiley Publications.
Reviewed an article submitted to the Open Science Journal.
Judge for the International Conference on Advances in Materials, Ceramics and Engineering Sciences – (AMCES -2020) organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Session Chair for the International Conference on Advances in Mechanical
Engineering Sciences & Management (ICAMESM 2020) organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
|Dr. Md Nadeem M||Materials Todays Proceeding||International|
|Mr. Yathisha N||International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation (IJRSI), Physical Science International Journals||International|
- Dr. Ravichandran G awarded with Ph.D in the Mechanical Department Research Centre guided by Dr.Rathnakar G, Dean student Affair, Department of Mechanical Engineering in the year 2022
- Dr. M S Govinde Gowda, Dean Academics, Department of Mechanical Engineering, BOE Chairman VTU Belagavi AY 2021-22
- Dr. Suresh Kumar S, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with PG Diploma in yoga Shastra 2021
- Dr. Md Nadeem M, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Best Young Scientist Award for his outstanding performance in teaching and research by Novel Research Academy, A Registered Enterprise under Govt. of India. Ref No: NRA/BYSA/0111368/2020-2021
- Dr.Suresh Kumar S, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Ph.D in the field of Composite Materials and Residual Stress under the guidance of Dr G Mallesh in the year 2021
- Dr.Chethan S , Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Ph.D in the field of Composite Materials under the guidance of Dr. Suresha S and Dr. Govardhan goud in the year 2020
- Dr.Mohanakumara K C , Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Ph.D in the field of Composite Materials under the guidance of Dr. Ajit Prasad S L. in the year 2020
- Dr. Srinivasa K, Professor and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Best Paper Award for the year 2020
- Dr. Md Nadeem M, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Ph.D in the field of Nano Composite Materials under the guidance of Dr Ravishankar R in the year 2020
- Pradeep Kumar K B , Mechanic, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Best Technical Staff for the year 2019
- Thejkumar J, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Best Teacher for the year 2018
- Dr. Srinivasa K, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering is awarded with Ph.D in the field of Composite Materials under the guidance of Dr. Paramashivamurthy in the year 2018.
Report on IICDC Contest
Texas Instruments in collaboration with Department of Science and Technology (DST), powered by AICTE mission proudly announce the DST & Texas Instruments India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2019 anchored by NSRCEL, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) and supported by MyGov. The contest is open for all Indian engineering students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate &Doctoral degrees with Indian engineering colleges.
Texas Instruments (TI) invites all student innovators, thinkers and makers of the country to join the revolution, who have a dream to create something new, aspire to make a difference, contribute to India’s success towards becoming an Innovation Hub.
Team ID: 1392433
Topic: “Low cost IOT based EV charging”
Our college students, MOHAMMED FARAAZ UR RAHMAN (4AD16ME040), MOHAMMED SHUAIB KHAN (4AD16ME043), MOHAMMED YOUSUF KHAN (4AD16ME045) & SHAHBAZ PASHA (4AD16ME072) Had participated in India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2019 (IICDC). The students had cleared all the rounds and selected for final rounds. Due to pandemic all the rounds were held virtually. And in final rounds they have been awarded with the cash prize Rs. 19477/- on 31.05.2021 and the cash price was declard on 14.06.2021
Mentor for the team: Mr. Karthik Kumar M (Asst. Prof. Department of ME, ATMECE, Mysore )
- Students participated in DST and Texas instruments india innovation Challenge Design Contests 2019.
- Students took active participation in Automotive Technology Fair 2018 and few presented a paper,Students participated in TRIATHLON-state level technical competation held at VVCE, Mysore on 8th to 9th Sep 2018.
- Student participation in state level Project exhibition conducted at VVIET Mysore on 31 MAY 2017, Design and fabrication of Mini Tiller -Bagged 3rd price in the event.
- Student participation in Student project program Exhibition held at NMAM IT, NITTE on 11-12 AUG 2017, Design and fabrication of coin operated portable water vending machine”. This project was adjudged as one of the outstanding projects of the year and was selected for the “Project of the year”.
- Students participation in Skill development systems for work force Engineers and managers, held at ALVA’S Institute of engineering and technology, moodbidre on 20-22 APR 2017: Won second price. Mr.Manoj.S, Mr. Niraj.M.M, MrNanjappa P.U
- Students participated in international conference ETME-2017 held at CIT, Mandya on 27th and 28th December 2017, “Computer Numerically Controlled Multi Operational Machine” paper presented by Syed Ikhtiar Kashif and team won Best Paper award.
- Four of our student projects fetch the grants from Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST) for the year 2016-17.
Papers Published by Students:
- Sharon Markus et al, “Design and Fabrication of Footstep Power Generator”, Journal of Energy, Environment & Carbon Credits, 2018: 8(1): 17-20p.
- Kushal Gowda Y N et.al., “Design and Fabrication of Corn Deseeding Machine” IJRARvol 7, Issue 6, june 2018.
- Ganesh pawar R , et al., “Design and comuputational flow analysis on savonious wind turbine”., IJIERT ., vol.3., Issue 6., June 2016.
Papers Presented by Students:
- Mr. Manjunath M N presented a paper on “IoT Based Air Pollution Monitoring System using Drone” at ICRTST-2020.
- Mr. Shuaib Khan presented a paper on “Low Cost IoT Based EV Charging Station with Power Bank Vending Mechanism” at ICRTST-2020.
- Mr. Mayur Krishna has presented a paper on “Automated Scum Removal Machine in Jaggery Production” at ICRTST-2020.
- Ms. Monika rani., Nisha C M., and Harshitha V have presented a paper at Automotive Technology Fair 2018.
- Mr Sushanth S J, Mr. Praful M Dev, Mr.Swagath S and Mr. Pavan Kumar H A, “Study of Mechanical and Wear Properties of Hybrid Composite Materials with Nano Fillers for Elevated Temperature Applications”, ICASET-2018 SSCE, Bengaluru, May 2018
- M B Karthik Aiyappa et al, “Cognitive Ergonomics-Visual Ergonomics for Computer Workstation”, PRATIBIMB 2018 NIE Mysore, April 2018.
- Sanju Joel et al, “Hyperloop”, PRATIBIMB 2018 NIE Mysore, April 2018.
- Mr. Syed Kashif, Mr. Sayed Madani, Mr.Siftain Khan, Mr.Md. Umar sheriff,l “Computer numerically controlled multi operational machine” in ETME- International Conference 2017.
- Pavan V of 4th year ME secured Silver medal (Up to 75kg Category) in Mysore City Intercollegiate Best Physique Competition held at NIE, Mysuru.
- Abhijith of 3rd year ME secured Gold medal (79kg Category) in 20th VTU Intercollegiate Wrestling Competition held at SJCIT, Chikballapura.
- Abhishek K of 4th year ME has won Bronze medals (86kg Category) in 20th VTU Intercollegiate Wrestling Competition held at SJCIT, Chikballapura.
- Rajashekar M of 4th year ME won Bronze medal (Up to 67kg Category) in 2nd Mysuru Region Intercollegiate Engineering college sports meet (ICESM) Weight Lifting Competition organized by JSS S&TU, Mysuru.
- Pavan V of 4th year ME clinched the Title Mr.ICESM in 2nd Mysuru Region Intercollegiate Engineering college sports meet Best Physique Competition organized by JSS S&TU, Mysuru.
- Pavan V of 4th year ME secured Gold medal (Up to 80kg Category) in ICESM Inter Collegiate Best Physique Championship 2019-20 organized by JSS S&TU, Mysuru.
- Abhishek K of 4th year ME won Silver medal (Up to 85kg Category) in ICESM Inter Collegiate Best Physique Championship 2019-20 organized by JSS S&TU, Mysuru.
- Jayasurya R of 4th year M E has won the Bronze Medal (Up to 60kg Category) in Mysore City Intercollegiate Best Physique Competition held at Sports Pavilion, Mysuru.
- Soft Ball Men Team secured 1st place in Mysore City Inter Collegiate Soft Ball Tournament organized by University of Mysore. (Hat-Trick Victory)
- Soft Ball Men Team secured 1st place in VTU Inter Collegiate Soft Ball Tournament organized by DBIT, B’lore. (Hat-Trick Victory)
- Soft Ball Men Team secured 4th place in VTU Soft Ball (Inter Zone) Inter Collegiate Tournament held at DBIT, B’lore.
- Cricket team secured 2nd place in VTU Inter collegiate Mysuru Zone Cricket Tournament organized by SJCE, Mysuru.
|Sl No||Name of the Student||Year / Branch||Game||Remarks|
|01||Abhijith S||3rd yr., ME||Wrestling||First Time|
- Pavan V of 3rd year ME has won the Gold Medal (Up to 75kg Category) in Mysore City Intercollegiate Best Physique Competition held at Sports Pavilion, Mysuru.
- Abhijith of 2nd year ME Dept. Has won Bronze medals (74kg Category) in 19th VTU Intercollegiate Wrestling Competition held at Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
|Sl No||Name of the Student||Year /Branch||Game||Remarks|
|01||Vedith Uthaiah K T||4th yr., ME||Baseball||First Time|
|Sl No||Name of the Student||Game|
|01||Vedith Uthaiah K T||Softball|
|02||Akshay S||Cricket and Softball|
|03||Praful M Dev||Cricket and Handball|
Awards: –Akshay S of Mechanical Department has been received cash award of 2500/- for representing VTU Softball Team for 2 times.